The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

1. Pc Gamer is a legitimate magazine.

2. Apple revises every sinlge application that is on their store and also protects the os with some proprietary codes and restrictions for applications. Therefore something that is find on app store is not risky ; if it even damages your device apple will fix it within guarantee anyway. Other then that it cant work as a spyware.

I am only unaware of eligibility requirements that might require to get that magazine before 6th of september.

maybe they are using their fair policy(if they have one) so they are not going to give the code to those who use OP method? as I can imagine that there have thousands of people trying to get that code for free by OP method. or they may not have that much code on hand...or they just wont give the code to those who use free trail.

Edited by ExorcistEX

Guys stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Since when have you know a promotion that is sent by email to come through when it is supposed to?

Also UK time is different from yours, the work day ends in 2 hours. Send them a message by then if you haven't got an email.

I'm probably going to go out and purchase the mag anyway.

Guys stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Since when have you know a promotion that is sent by email to come through when it is supposed to?

Also UK time is different from yours, the work day ends in 2 hours. Send them a message by then if you haven't got an email.

I'm probably going to go out and purchase the mag anyway.

Hey can I paypal you to buy me one and mail it to me?  :)

I just sent in an e-mail inquiring about the code to the pcgamer.giftageddon@futurenet.com address. My e-mail has a copy of the iTunes receipt and a screengrab showing that I have the October 2013 issue unlocked from within the PC Gamer UK app.

Immediately after I received an e-mail (which was an automated response) which says this:

If you're emailing us as you did not receive the game codes with your magazine purchase or require replacement codes for faulty ones then as long as you've provided us with the following information in your email we will reply back to you as soon as we can:

For print magazines:

Magazine issue number/month and year/name of game title/s. Plus photograph of the magazine showing the code page.

or

For digital magazines:

*Magazine issue number/month and year/name of game title/s. Plus the email receipt of your digital purchase.

*The easiest way to provide this is to forward your email receipt from iTunes, Zinio etc as this will also state which issue(s) you have bought. An attached screen grab may also be acceptable, providing it is apparent that what you are showing us is a genuine purchase.

I did subscribe the original way as the OP described on my iPad. Like most you I'm just hoping to get the code sooner. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and sending out this e-mail 1-2 days too early?

Either way if I get another response I'll report here.

Wow I go to check and I see it alright, then I see one by one trashed emails go away. I mean seriously, how does that happen.

How can I get them to send another receipt if possible.

Move it back to the inbox and forward it to them.