The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Followed OP's IOS method to the letter except:

Subscribed on September 4

Received itunes confirmation receipt

Received PC Gamer confirmation of subscription email on September 12

Forwarded itunes confirmation receipt (to pcgamer.giftgeddon@futurenet.com) on September 12 (coz I couldn't wait to find out if they're gonna send it anyway @.@)

Received codes yesterday, September 14 :D

Edited by tags

Try using a computer to look at your subscriptions, I am assuming that you are on your iOS device correct?

I am not quite sure how to check my subscription via the computer. Yes I subscribed via the ipod touch as instructed, but what I saw differed at step 5 or wherever it tells you how to turn off auto-renew.

where do I go on the apple site to check my subscriptions?

Here's what I did:

Followed OP's IOS method to the letter except:

Subscribed on September 4, immediately received itunes 'subscription confirmation' receipt email.

On September 12, received 'welcome, thanks for subscribing! email' from PC Gamer.
No codes though. Couldn't wait, did the same thing as the others here and
Forwarded itunes 'subscription confirmation' receipt to pcgamer.giftgeddon@futurenet.com mentioning that I want the code for Warframe in their October issue.

Immediately received an automated reply message that said don't spam them and had these instructions.
Afterwards their support emailed me with the code on September 14. :D

I am not quite sure how to check my subscription via the computer. Yes I subscribed via the ipod touch as instructed, but what I saw differed at step 5 or wherever it tells you how to turn off auto-renew.

where do I go on the apple site to check my subscriptions?

I should mention... I didn't get a receipt either. Nothing in my inbox from itunes or from PCgamer