The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Did you get an e-mail from itunes when you signed up? That's your receipt.

Didn't know about it, I did it in a friend's iPad. I'll tell him to keep it  for now. Thanks.

Anyway, I hope UK people inform as soon as you get the code, for the rest of us to start sending the e-mails.

I'd give it a bit longer than that. They say around the 6th and that it may take a couple of days.

Same here, just quoting from memory I think you only send an email IF you do not get a code from a physical copy or have trouble with it on a digital copy. So if we don't get one by the 7th then contact support with the proof of suscribtion

Edited by Zedoth

Going to try this now on my iPhone. I will report back if I receive anything.

For the record it does state very clearly in the magazine all the information about this offer on page 34. I grabbed a screenshot of the information with my iPhone.

al9m.jpg

Think I might go buy myself a few copies, haha.

Edited by Lifeshield

Can someone help me ? I bought ONE issue from zinio. How do I correctly send them my proof of purchase ? Give an example please x.x or tell me the steps to do it.

*have yahoo btw.

Edited by Saou

Going to try this now on my iPhone. I will report back if I receive anything.

For the record it does state very clearly in the magazine all the information about this offer on page 34. I grabbed a screenshot of the information with my iPhone.

al9m.jpg

Think I might go buy myself a few copies, haha.

Go ahead if you are sharing the codes out <3 because its one per account.

Can someone help me ? I bought ONE issue from zinio. How do I correctly send them my proof of purchase ? Give an example please x.x or tell me the steps to do it.

*have yahoo btw.

Forward the the receipt email to them and give details of the game and include the issue number and title of the magazine.

Forward the the receipt email to them and give details of the game and include the issue number and title of the magazine.

I sent them this

O64RC1W.png

w/o the details

then they sended this

lSl0asO.png

Should I wait or forward them again w/ details? I don't want to spam them e.e