Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught Host Migration

Ice_Peck

Was in the middle of an Elite Sanctuary Onslaught run (by association I'm going to presume this bug also applies to the normal Onslaught well since the only difference between the two modes is enemy numbers) and the Host player aborted the mission right as the portal to the next zone opened. After the squad rejoined the mission the portal was gone and everybody present was unable to warp to the next tile loaded in as required for the mission. Effectively rendering the mission objective not doable as the previous zones stop spawning enemies into them after the new one loads in.

As an example to clarify what I mean a bit; this screencap was taken in Zone 1's tile.Zone 1 enemies were Kuva Grineer (for anyone curious). No portal to zone 2 post host migration, no enemy spawns. Just had to sit there and bite the bullet until Efficiency ran out. I would imagine the bug is very easy to reproduce, as all it requires is a host migration before anybody can finish warping to the next zone. I would suggest a fix for this being once the portal spawns it will not despawn (or fail to respawn in this case), similar to enemies being reloaded after a host migration. I can't personally remember if a visible portal appears on the other side post warp but I doubt anybody would really care if the portal just dropped you into the new zone without a visible 1-way exit you came out from.unknown.png

Edited by _IceCreamMan_