Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Index is borderline infuriating with the Specters

AntiJokeButt

I really dislike trying to solo this and having the bots on my team drop points while I'm standing on the corpus side of the map, trying to just hold points. I also love how aggresive they are in getting the points when you're in solo mode. Please improve this if possible. 

Please make the specters follow you like others. 

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Then why go solo? Recruit and it's ezpz

Usually faster to do it myself since it requires some amount of coordination or knowing what how the mechanics work. Was also just trying to take advantage of a 30 min credit booster from something I bashed open and just was getting annoyed at the AI making my games last longer.

On 2018-10-15 at 10:33 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

Then why go solo? Recruit and it's ezpz

This is the most annoying response a solo player wants to hear just like a group player getting mad that they can't find a group and everyone responds well just do it solo its ezpz....the point is the made it able to be solo but the AI is god awful I'd rather just myself vs the whole team any day of the week but them following would be a really nice change to a point because well they do follow you but just stay in your area mainly sometimes they'll go out yes but mostly stay around want to really notice this run a stealth frame and just keep going. They'll get you killed more then anything else by just being around you then the enemy will AE the hell out of that area. So them following you like a real specter would drive me up a wall as I'm forced to never use a specter if I run a stealth frame this would just make things 10x worse then they already are. Best option is to go in true solo or with npcs its your choice.