Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium And Red Balls...

EirikAura

Ok, so what exactly is the point of Equilibrium if you can't get energy from health balls unless you've lost health? And vice versa, but it's this that annoys the most. It seemed like a way to actually top up the energy when low if you couldn't find a blue ball, but nope, I have to stand around and wait for someone to damage me first...

C'mon, let us just pick up the red & blue balls when either is low!

The OP does have a point.

While using Equilibrium, you should be able to pick up orbs, even if you're full, if you're lacking the other resource.

If you're full health, but missing energy, you should be able to pick up red balls. You wouldn't gain any health from doing so (and would be 'wasting' it), but you'd at least get the Energy you're supposed to get.

While using Equilibrium, you should be able to pick up orbs, even if you're full, if you're lacking the other resource.

If you're full health, but missing energy, you should be able to pick up red balls. You wouldn't gain any health from doing so (and would be 'wasting' it), but you'd at least get the Energy you're supposed to get.

Thank you, at least someone got what I was talking about!

They should also make Affinity orbs give BPs and BPs give Affinity.

Unlike this 'special' person...

what the mod does is make energy orbs also give hp and hp orbs also get energy so it makes to were you get both from both

Yes. I know. I can actually read the description. BUT it only does so if you are needing the main colour, not the secondary. I don't care about wasting the health if I need some energy or vice versa. In fact, using some energy to gain the health is stupidly easy, just use an ability, but you can't do the reverse without letting yourself be shot up, which is unbalanced.

It works exactly how I thought it would work. And I like it that way. I don't want to pick up health orbs when I'm full, only to be health orbless later when I need a health orb.

On the flip side, at least you can spam an ability to pick up blue orbs to give yourself some health. If you're going to be consuming the orb anyway, might as well use the energy.

But the orbs don't exactly hang around all day, so you have to pick them up when you get them, especially if they are at one end of the map and the objective is at another. How often have you gone back for red orbs that are no longer there? 

On the flip side, at least you can spam an ability to pick up blue orbs to give yourself some health. If you're going to be consuming the orb anyway, might as well use the energy.

But you can't do this to get energy without deliberately letting yourself take damage. Equilibrium is not equal.

But the orbs don't exactly hang around all day, so you have to pick them up when you get them, especially if they are at one end of the map and the objective is at another. How often have you gone back for red orbs that are no longer there? 

But you can't do this to get energy without deliberately letting yourself take damage. Equilibrium is not equal.

Who needs to go back in a level? I keep moving toward extraction unless it makes me loop back. For defense or survival, it's the same area.

Taking damage to get energy? So situation 1 was to lose energy to gain back energy and health. Situation 2 was to lose health to gain back health and energy. Sounds equal to me.

Yeah! let's obviate all the defensive mods in the game completely!

Brilliant!

Who needs to go back in a level? I keep moving toward extraction unless it makes me loop back. For defense or survival, it's the same area.

Taking damage to get energy? So situation 1 was to lose energy to gain back energy and health. Situation 2 was to lose health to gain back health and energy. Sounds equal to me.

Missed the point much? You have the ability to easily lower your energy, just spam an ability. You do not have the option to lower your health except getting shot up to the point where your shields are gone.

Well Blue Orbs drop anywhere and everywhere from enemies, we can only find Red Orbs in canisters and lockers. Picking up Blue Orbs will also give you hp, it makes it the perfect mod to have for defense ( infested defense when against Toxic Ancients ), especially when you have a squishier frame like Nova or Loki.

Edited by __Kanade__

I guess I figured the point of it was to get health boosts from the rain of energy orbs so you could fend off toxic ancients during infested defense/mobile defense(/survival) with ease.

First thing that came to mind when I read over the description: Toxic Ancients