Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Band of Colossus now chose you!

(PSN)Lion_Goes_HAM

What's up fellow tennos of course this is one of my many attempts to recruit! So I'll keep it real and honest with you guys. This was originally one of my best friend clan but he took a long break with the game and somehow I ended up being the founding warlord of the clan. I invested too much resources and efforts in getting the clan put together to jump ship so here I am trying to make this work. As of now the clan needs a lot of work one because I'm still new to warframe so I'm pretty much dumb to building proper clan set ups. Still I have to try. I know people are more erge to be apart of fully built dojo and I honestly dont blame you. At the same time I think you'll find more enjoyment watching progress from your own work and dedication. 

Here's a little about myself and gameplay. I'm a very aggressive player which is why I main Rhino but I'm always willing to make sacrifices to support team and its goals. I'll even switch frames to support the cause if need be. I did an endurance run with rhino and lasted an hour with casual difficulty on mot and against infested I can easily sustain past an hour. I also made a farm hydroid who is my 3rd favorite frame 2nd is excalibur umbra. I was able to survive an hour with both frames I'm still mastering umbra but hydroid I now know I can last longer if I rely on the undertow but I'm learning how to farm effectively with him for a long as possible against infested able to make it 51 mins solo with a basic farm build. I could of went longer but again aggressive play style leads to bad decisions. Oh I'm currently MR 15. No no no I'm not here to boast about my stats and all that but just to let you know where I currently stand I plan to tweak and do better.

Now the actual recruiting. I'm just starting so I'll take anyone new comers, veterans, casual, hardcore. Even when things settle out I'll still recruit lower but active ranks. I'm looking for calm down to earth gamers with a sense of challenge. Those that do not mind going the distance on defense or survival. Also find time to help fellow clan members progress. Always open minded for you never know what you can learn. I plan to start streaming so dont be afraid to hope on the mic. 

We could really use your assistance and everything! Thanks for taking the time to read this hope to hear from you guys soon!!!