Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear Wheel has no EQUIP button.

Ice_Peck

Equipped a Hobbled Dragon Key. Game doesn't allow you to equip another item because there's literally no button to do it. Had to hotkey "enter" to force-Equip something. Every single slot suffers this issue. There's no fix for it outside of just using the default Enter key to force the game to do it. As soon as you put ANY item into a slot in the gear wheel, it's stuck there with no visible Equip button. See crappy video for more information.

Edited by _IceCreamMan_
clarifications

Hi, I've got exactly the same problem : I equiped a Dragon Key for a riven, then went to remove it and… no equip button !

After cringing for a bit, after doing a few derelicts missions without finding the proper vault...

I went back to the gear dial and found a workaround : you can now 'equip' items by double-clicking them.

Still, it's a pretty bad joke.

30 minutes ago, Meidosuta said:

Hi, I've got exactly the same problem : I equiped a Dragon Key for a riven, then went to remove it and… no equip button !

After cringing for a bit, after doing a few derelicts missions without finding the proper vault...

I went back to the gear dial and found a workaround : you can now 'equip' items by double-clicking them.

Still, it's a pretty bad joke.

thank you, i was about to call it a weekend and hope for a fix on monday (hobbled key equipped, no thank you), but this worked.

• 2 weeks later...