Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ramadan

voltprimal2017

dear,digital extremes,i REALLY love you work in warframe comparing it form 2013 till now you did a huge work for us,however the most things you did i love are the different celebrations from different cultures, you almost did all celebrations but one, and they  are muslim celebrations.so please do a celebration for us because you do big deal as number of players.SO PLEASE PLEEAASE do something for us,thank you ^^

19 minutes ago, voltprimal2017 said:

dear,digital extremes,i REALLY love you work in warframe comparing it form 2013 till now you did a huge work for us,however the most things you did i love are the different celebrations from different cultures, you almost did all celebrations but one, and they  are muslim celebrations.so please do a celebration for us because you do big deal as number of players.SO PLEASE PLEEAASE do something for us,thank you ^^

And what about the other races/religions not included? It is good rn with DE doing all canadian festivities, as they are canadian. 

not saying bad idea, but this could be a messy can of worms.

Edited by sleepychewbacca

Absolutely not. Warframe is about a distant future where much of Humanity's past is long-forgotten. Humanity in Warframe barely even remembers The Old War, which was a huge event that almost wiped out Humanity in its entirety, let alone - what I would assume for them to be long-gone - the modern religions we know of today.

Celebrating one religion means we have to celebrate them all, and quite frankly I'm not interested in seeing religious things pop up in places that have no place for it...like a ninja shooter game that's all about killing things to get better things that make can you kill more things quicker.

Sure we see things like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Pat's Day, and Easter being integrated into the game, and while they may be special days or times that have a religious origin, the game ignores that and focuses strictly on the cultural significance of these events - i.e., Christmas being all about snow, candy canes, and presents, not the birth of Christ.

6 minutes ago, FreedomWing91 said:

Sure we see things like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Pat's Day, and Easter being integrated into the game, and while they may be special days or times that have a religious origin, the game ignores that and focuses strictly on the cultural commercial significance of these events - i.e., Christmas being all about snow, candy canes, and presents, not the birth of Christ.

FTFY