Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miscommunication on leaving an Arbitration

jstrayer31

Look, these new missions are cool.

Are the survival spawn rates ridiculously low?

Yes.

Are the rewards just endo and some mods for said endo?

Yes.

But, and I swear this is the absolute worst part.

Upon leaving an Arbitration squad after dying (when you can't even play anymore), you are prompted with the message.

"You will keep your mission rewards and XP, but leave the squad. Are you sure?"

Now, this implies that you will keep your rotation awards, but sadly leave the squad.

Okay, that's fine.

But, as it turns out.....you get nothing.

I have absolutely zero problem with this being the way it works. My issue is is the horendous miscommunication this presents.

For someone that went to rotation A and got a mediocre statue reward, this isn't a big deal.

But this was a 14 excavator run. I shouldn't lose all of that because I thought my rewards were safe when that clearly wasn't the case.

To recap:
I have no issue with losing rewards upon leaving after dying. My only complaint is that it needs to TELL ME THAT I NEED TO STAY! DE PLEASE FIX THIS MESSAGE FOR ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT LOST LOADS OF REWARDS DUE TO THINKING THEY WOULD KEEP THEM UPON LEAVING!

3 hours ago, jstrayer31 said:

Look, these new missions are cool.

Are the survival spawn rates ridiculously low?

Yes.

Are the rewards just endo and some mods for said endo?

Yes.

But, and I swear this is the absolute worst part.

Upon leaving an Arbitration squad after dying (when you can't even play anymore), you are prompted with the message.

"You will keep your mission rewards and XP, but leave the squad. Are you sure?"

Now, this implies that you will keep your rotation awards, but sadly leave the squad.

Okay, that's fine.

But, as it turns out.....you get nothing.

I have absolutely zero problem with this being the way it works. My issue is is the horendous miscommunication this presents.

For someone that went to rotation A and got a mediocre statue reward, this isn't a big deal.

But this was a 14 excavator run. I shouldn't lose all of that because I thought my rewards were safe when that clearly wasn't the case.

To recap:
I have no issue with losing rewards upon leaving after dying. My only complaint is that it needs to TELL ME THAT I NEED TO STAY! DE PLEASE FIX THIS MESSAGE FOR ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT LOST LOADS OF REWARDS DUE TO THINKING THEY WOULD KEEP THEM UPON LEAVING!

You only not get the resourse that you picked in the mission, but still get all drop rewards (Credits, Arbitrations mods, endo, Ayatan Sculpture), the only problem is that mission log is bugged and show no reward...