Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo survival not spawning enough mobs

ED_Phantom

Hi, I'm not sure if it was already said or not but solo survival missions don't spawn enough creatures to kill or enough LS, why? This is annoying to me as I'm soloing most of the time and when I want to get more Void Traces, for instance, I can't go into a survival mission by myself and stay there, I need to beg for monsters to come to attack me, I actually need to go look for them. Please change it.

Also, whats with the quests?!?! Harrow's quest sucks (sorry), it's really a frustrating part of the game (all quests not particularly this one) and they really NOT something I want to do each and every time. Can you come up with a more "user friendly" quests and not another psychotic one? I understand it has to be hard, but seriously, I've been playing this game for almost 5 years now, why does have to be like a horror movie every time?? I know this is the mainstream culture these days but I'm sure you can understand why it needs to be changed.

that is indeed something that was complained about since the beginning, and it looks like DE won't ever change this too. only thing to do is t run with a desecration nekros and a weapon that will cut the enemies into shreds (desecration will work on both "parts" then seperatly). ofc, that still isn't even close to a 4 ppl match, where even without a nekros or hydroid good teamplay can get one going for 1-2 hours without the need of using any ls-capsule. an option to "simulate" other players (in puncto enemy-spawns) up to a full team amount would be nice for solo-play, but i guess DE don't want to make it as easy to get resource-drops in solo as one would get in a full team - many people would then never again play multiplayer matches, but only farm those things in solo (and likely use bots/scripts) to do so).

as for the harrow quest, i can't see what's your problem with it... this one is done as fast as nearly all frame-quests, and far less tiresome than some others are. ofc, if you want it more "user friendly", you still can buy the frame on the market and ignore the quest for it...