Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brilliant/Radiant Eidolon shards droprates and amounts?!

Taris

Question

My party and i have been farming some Eidolons for some juicy arcanes and focus the last few weeks. We get 2 full capture runs done a night, but after a while something was off.

One of our members has more focus to unlock the waybounds and it turns out he is consitently looting more eidolon shards than the rest of us. We get 2Rad3Brill and he loots 3Rad3Brill. Sometimes even 3Rad4Brill.

We tried looking at boosters, who puts in the shards on the altar first, who commands the lures, itzal-vaccum or normal looting, we have no idea why this bastard is looting 80k focus a night more than us.

SO please Tenno help me/us. Its driving me insane! Is it a chance for more loot and he is just lucky. Is something bugged? Do i have to pray to Clem?

Edit: his run from an hour ago. https://imgur.com/a/xfoWMxe . before and after shows he got 3Rad4Brill on each capture.

Edited by Taris
more info

4 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, Taris said:

My party and i have been farming some Eidolons for some juicy arcanes and focus the last few weeks. We get 2 full capture runs done a night, but after a while something was off.

One of our members has more focus to unlock the waybounds and it turns out he is consitently looting more eidolon shards than the rest of us. We get 2Rad3Brill and he loots 3Rad3Brill. Sometimes even 3Rad4Brill.

We tried looking at boosters, who puts in the shards on the altar first, who commands the lures, itzal-vaccum or normal looting, we have no idea why this bastard is looting 80k focus a night more than us.

SO please Tenno help me/us. Its driving me insane! Is it a chance for more loot and he is just lucky. Is something bugged? Do i have to pray to Clem?

I don't think you should get more shards than other teammates for me it sounds like that "friend" knows a bug and also 80k focus is not a big deal I got about 220k focus in ESO when I reached zone 8 and I got to zone 15 with a normal ESO squad so 400k focus is Tbh very easy to get (I forgot what the focus cap is) and also you can schedule for you to do hunts at night and ESO when it is day time

vor 1 Stunde schrieb kamyung:

I don't think you should get more shards than other teammates for me it sounds like that "friend" knows a bug and also 80k focus is not a big deal I got about 220k focus in ESO when I reached zone 8 and I got to zone 15 with a normal ESO squad so 400k focus is Tbh very easy to get (I forgot what the focus cap is) and also you can schedule for you to do hunts at night and ESO when it is day time

Edit: his run from an hour ago. https://imgur.com/a/xfoWMxe . before and after shows he got 3Rad4Brill on each capture.

Well it makes a huge difference if you dont want to grind focus the normal way. I want the arcanes and the focus not only 1 of them. So yeah figuring out why there is such a massive difference in focus gains between us is kinda important for me.