Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No arbitration rewards

Very_Melon

Same here, did a defense ... End o Round 10 there was Host Migration ... and we landed in Round 11 without reward 

Excation and Intereception is the only half way working Arbitration game mode. i wasted like accumulative 5 hours overall already, with Arbitration and not getting rewards for fnished .assignments. I badly need the ENDO rewards, but seriously DE this game momde bugs makes me only ragequtting the whole Game

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't get any reward either after 30 mins of arbitration survival, I even took video proof at 30 mins in case support asks for any proof, my team told me they had gotten 2 endo packs and 1 ayatan statue so far, so i also took tons of screenshots

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem, excavation -  Host migration, I spawn on orbiter - cant regoin to squad and see rewards from mission before arbitration and it isnt only about "I didnt see my rewards" I really do not get any rewards. (I now what drop me from  excavators and i didnt have it in inventory)

same 30min survival died at 32mins read that leaving leaves me with my rewards left only to have the end of mission progress screen show nothing then tried to look at last mission results in menu and nothing be there? is this just a ui bug? because if im not getting my rewards when i die there's little to no reason to play this game mode

• 3 weeks later...