Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunt Terminology

LunarFirestorm

Question

I know pretty much all the other terminology for all the other stuff I see in the req chat but when people are looking for eidolon teams the terms they use always confuse me. This should be a pretty simple answer to people who no more about it but I'd appreciate an answer.

This just includes what stuff like caps mean and what [number]x[number] means and just anything that I need to know to jump into a tridolon team.

Edited by LunarFirestorm

4 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, PhantomThiefOfHearts said:

3x3 means 3 runs with 3 captures each (full clears)

sometimes there are 4 sets, 5 sets, usually for people with over 200 captures behind them

not sure what else would you like to know

21 minutes ago, Rydian said:

Cap = capture, which means to end the Eidolon with enough lures on it to do a capture instead of a kill, to get the full set of rewards.  Kills done without the right number of lures attached on death results in reduced/missing rewards.

So when people say 3x3 they mean three separate tridolon runs in one night I assume? I also see people asking for people with really high capture numbers as a requirement for joining, is there any good way to keep track of your captures? or do these people just go on your word?

37 minutes ago, LunarFirestorm said:

So when people say 3x3 they mean three separate tridolon runs in one night I assume?

yes

37 minutes ago, LunarFirestorm said:

I also see people asking for people with really high capture numbers as a requirement for joining, is there any good way to keep track of your captures? or do these people just go on your word?

you can check under your profile stats, i think its about half way down the list.