Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed. Check your login info

TheRaineman

Question

Playing on PC - Steam-linked.

I cannot log in both the game and the hub app from my phone.

Also tried another account. No go. However I can log in on the forums and the warframe website. 

Anybody else have this problem? Or better yet, how to solve it? Thanks.

Edit: I would like to add that there is no lag-time when waiting for the error message if that's important. Almost instant. Not like when the internet speed is wonky and it takes a while to register the login message.

Edited by TheRaineman

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, TheRaineman said:

Playing on PC - Steam-linked.

I cannot log in both the game and the hub app from my phone.

Also tried another account. No go. However I can log in on the forums and the warframe website. 

Anybody else have this problem? Or better yet, how to solve it? Thanks.

Do you have the Workstation service running on your PC? Also check Control panel->Internet Options->Advanced and make sure TLS 1.0 is ticked as from memory WF requires that. The fact that the phone app works makes me think it is something else though. Have you tried resetting the password?

I'm currently having the same issue, tried using the VPN to get past the "Update failed" in the launcher but for some reason the game is not accepting my password and says it's incorrect despite the fact that it works on the warframe site.

19 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Do you have the Workstation service running on your PC? Also check Control panel->Internet Options->Advanced and make sure TLS 1.0 is ticked as from memory WF requires that. The fact that the phone app works makes me think it is something else though. Have you tried resetting the password?

Workstation service is on and TLS 1.0 is ticked on.
Don't think it's the password either since I did make a 2nd account. Same thing. Able to log in to forums but not in the app/game.

Edit: I would like to add that there is no lag-time when waiting for the error message if that's important. Almost instant. Not like when the internet speed is wonky and it takes a while to register the login message.

Edited by TheRaineman

Just now, TheRaineman said:

Workstation service is on and TLS 1.0 is ticked on.
Don't think it's the password either since I did make a 2nd account. Same thing. Able to log in to forums but not in the app/game.

I was grasping at straws really 😟

Something I've just seen in another login thread could make sense, do you have any non-English characters in your password (note tat I do not want to know what they are, or what your password is!). If so try a password reset and only use English characters to see if that helps.

We have seen a rise in login problems since the mainline update and I guess it is possible there might be an encoding issue. Again, clutching at straws but I can't think of many reasons that only some would be affected.