The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, Nezumichan said:

Asked this as an edit, but also gonna ask as fresh: Which vid are people getting "LER" from? The Final Shipment one says "IRL" not "LER."

im thinking there getting it from the transmission (last shipment) but it says IRL not LER

1 minute ago, dedady said:

i dunno tho the chances are less then 0.6% (just memeing there lower) there are people that stay up till 7am and then sleep not bcs of work but bcs #*!% daytime, and the chances of them going outside the idea basically doesn't exist

To be fair they will want to release it when it's least disruptive to the servers

1 minute ago, EpicWARthog123 said:

To be fair they will want to release it when it's least disruptive to the servers

true true but were talking about people here, people arn't machines tho it seems de thinks otherwise sometimes

1 minute ago, MrMroczneMleczko said:

Man if one of the posters were in poland warsaw i would run outside and take a picture even tho its almost 2 Am.

Cause f** daytime and the probabilities of getting kidnapped amirite

if thay were in germany i would do the same XD

Just now, MrMroczneMleczko said:

The only suspicious thing i found on stofler is one of the walls being alittle big higher that you can see outside the map, not fully tho. I forgot how to send screenshots, anybody help? XD

upload to third party, then send link

2 minutes ago, MrMroczneMleczko said:

Man if one of the posters were in poland warsaw i would run outside and take a picture even tho its almost 2 Am.

Cause f** daytime and the probabilities of getting kidnapped amirite

Yup, night in Slavic countries is much safer! Cus, lets be honest, most of people are hungover throughout the day, and piss drunk during night. Amiright or amiright? ;D

also that could mean that the map was updated

The only suspicious thing i found on stofler is one of the walls being alittle big higher that you can see outside the map, not fully tho. I forgot how to send screenshots, anybody help? XD

You take the pic ya wanna upload and post it to imgur, then you right click and hit "Open image in new tab" then you copy the link at the top, then you come here, start a reply and select insert other media, media from URL then paste the URL in there and hit okay and it will add the image.

Just now, TehnoDoc99 said:

Yup, night in Slavic countries is much safer! Cus, lets be honest, most of people are hungover throughout the day, and piss drunk during night. Amiright or amiright? ;D

Willkommen ins Deutschland wo ALLE TRINKEN SICH KAPUT