The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Anyone know what the corpus word for Excavations is.... being that they have no letter for X. Also, people say there's no map point with all those letter in.... I disagree. Euro{p}a Va{l}e{f}{o}{r} Excava{t}ion anyone? It's a Corpus map too.

Edited by Eewec
spelling

2 minutes ago, dedady said:

Letters found (top first, bottom last)::
    V FORK         (O)
    I FORK         (T) *DE CONFIRMED*
    M FORK         (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
    URfork FORK (R) 
    Rfork FORK    (P)
    II- FORK        (L)

Locals::
    Hidden behind images:
    40.75397, -73.98301         <= NYC                     
    37.74023, -122.40061        <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
    34.0838639,-118.3588854,21z    <= 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA     R CONFIRMED
    40.7735795,-73.957883,21z    <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
    40.7739197,-73.9550544,21z    <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349          <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    39.95201,-75.17349          <= Philly city                            O  CONFIRMED
    40.77052,-73.91834          <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO
    40.6070603,-124.1126467        <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

The tag from Philly city is this

IMG_20181103_190350.png?width=347&height 

That's not an O, that's a T

😕 

13 minutes ago, dedady said:

Hidden behind images:
    40.75397, -73.98301     <= NYC                     
    37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    40.77052,-73.91834      <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO

I think some people are starting to confuse the issue. Yes, the other ads might be useful, but they're probably just ads. We want the ads for the co-ordinates we were given only. We are still missing both NYC ones because people are just running around taking pictures of ones nowhere near there.

One should be near here: https://goo.gl/maps/XfUjfrnqQBm

And one should be near here: https://goo.gl/maps/BkN3BJT8DM52

Other ads randomly in NYC are almost certainly not relevant, and certainly not at this stage.

I said earlier that I thought we had an L, but that's come up as on 80th and 2nd Av so I'm no longer counting that as it wasn't a provided co-ordinate.

2 minutes ago, TokezuWF said:

So according to those coordinates, you've found two tags on the exact same coordinates? Philadelphia and Philly city?

i just searched the locals and got the cords that way, no one posted the actual cords thay just posted the ads and the name

Just now, Azanka said:

There's only one In Philly, One in San Fran and 2 in  NYC

this is why people are getting confused - so far 6 poster have been found. Only 2 of these posters are at the sites we were given clues to. One of the poster pictures is a bit blurry - from philly and is probably a O the other poster picture is very clear and is definitely a T

3 minutes ago, TokezuWF said:

Where is this from?

DrH63JBU4AAsIAK.png?width=347&height=462

Thats from The ARGratta discord where people are trying to solve this. its one of the original pictures of a randomly found poster and is not at one of the 4 initial locations

Edited by beercritch

Just now, beercritch said:

Thats from The ARGratta discord where people are trying to solve this. its one of the original pictures or a randomly found poster and is not at one of the 4 initial locations

someone said it was from philly

Good morning.

20 pages since i got to bed... after reading through them i noticed: we're slitghtly off the whole think.

Biz told us to find the tags and post them to him. also we got a pdf with the coords hidden in meta and morse.
So far only Ads from the pdf locations were confirmed by Biz.

I think we only supposed to post him the tag allong the location names + streetname so they can confirm tennos were there.
If i'm right this ARG had nothing to do with ingame stuff since the beginning.

1 minute ago, Tolstoy said:

Good morning.

20 pages since i got to bed... after reading through them i noticed: we're slitghtly off the whole think.

Biz told us to find the tags and post them to him. also we got a pdf with the coords hidden in meta and morse.
So far only Ads from the pdf locations were confirmed by Biz.

I think we only supposed to post him the tag allong the location names + streetname so they can confirm tennos were there.
If i'm right this ARG had nothing to do with ingame stuff since the beginning.

yea the reason were thinking its a single local, is because he  asked for one local, and we have 4 locals each with a letter, so and thats extreamly hard to pin on a single location