Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Defense, A++, Would Play Again.

Chappie

I value you my time.  This is a big part why I like warframe....I can play for 5 minutes (run a fissure) or 5 hours and get value for my time.    I played all the arbitration modes and did not like defense.  No matter how much nuke and weapon power I brought, the amount of time to clear a level was double that of a typical defense map.   This mean the average time was ~2 minutes per wave.  This means I was playing 20 minutes for 1 reward which was almost 100% worse than survival and greater than 100% for interception/excavation.

The recent changes I tried 2x yesterday.   In both instances (1 with grineer, 1 with infested) the average wave time was sub 1 minute if I pushed and approximately just over a minute if I didn't.  This feels great in that my effort determined the reward rate and in either case it was either just slightly better or slightly worse than a fixed survival time and I applaud that option.

As obvious there are still some AI problems with mobs hiding in closets but that seems minor compared to the massive improvement of the overall experience.  Thanks.  

Invest 2x more time, get 4x (feels a little underrated 8x?) better rewards ... the rewards in Arbitration are amazing ... but there's always those people who want free stuff faster or with no effort at all. Not calling you one of those people of course.

I myself most days have 2 or 3 hours at the end of my day to try and slip in game time ... and with that, arbitration allows myself to gain great level rewards for my amount of experience for once. I'd never have anything negative to say about Arbitration.

That and it's just a ton of fun having Warframe and Weapon damage +300% ... really makes some underused weapons fun to use ... not that anyone tries them lol.

Edited by Errodin