Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vodoo/Shaman Warframe Idea

(PSN)xKNIGHTJK

The concept of his abilities is not complete but I just wanted to throw the overall idea out, so here it is:

Vodoo Warframe

Abilites:

P. Medium:
Increases movement speed after using an ability.

1. Familiar:
PRESS: Sends out a summon that pass through enemies dealing damage and gathering energy and health.
HOLD: Drain energy and health from the Familiar.

2. Mask of Terror:
An aura that grants damage reduction and fears enemies.

3. Ritual:
PRESS: Seals the ground and marks enemies. Killing them grants a stacking damage buff and energy.
HOLD: Extends range and duration of this ability.

4. Amalgamation:
Toggle the ability. Recasting this ability will summon an etheral warrior that has mixed stats of all enemies that were killed when it was active.

Cool concept here ... my peeve is the Press vs Hold which mainly sprigs from movement ... but i guess if you're channeling the ability by Holding then you're not moving right haha.

I think Ritual is a solid skill ... i like the progressive larger range part the most.

Question whats your idea of Fear for the number 2? Like fear = running away ... or fear = briefly frozen on the spot?

Not sure about the 4ths Etheral Warrior ... mainly because AI has been known to be ... unreliable.

1 hour ago, Errodin said:

Cool concept here ... my peeve is the Press vs Hold which mainly sprigs from movement ... but i guess if you're channeling the ability by Holding then you're not moving right haha.

I think Ritual is a solid skill ... i like the progressive larger range part the most.

Question whats your idea of Fear for the number 2? Like fear = running away ... or fear = briefly frozen on the spot?

Not sure about the 4ths Etheral Warrior ... mainly because AI has been known to be ... unreliable.

Initial idea for number 2 was to make enemies run away like Nekros does. It could get a little annoying though. Adding a slow could help a bit with that.

Etheral Warrior would have some cool skills, which could make up for unreliable AI.

My only problem is that this frame would be a bit boring - most abilities are duration based and you cast them once.