Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth/Nidus Bug?

JFKill

Question

Had the bug where Helminth wasn't active. I removed the cyst from my Nidus n reinfected him. However, I did not drain it, I sat in the chair with a full grown cyst (curing), then reinfected (sitting in the chair again). The bug was fixed, but did I accidentally permanently cure my Nidus, or did he get reinfected as intended? Personally, Nidus shouldn't be able to be cured, since he is the source. Just wanted to make sure I didn't screw up my 5 formad Nidus. I want the cyst. I've looked around, most post are from 2017, but there's nothing about the reinfecting, if it works or if it doesn't. Feedback would be appreciated. ❤️

Edited by Mustakrakish13

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, kamyung said:

After reading wiki ,it said nothing about the cyst benefiting Nidus in anyway and Nidus can still walk into the room without a cyst and also you can build helminth charger with other infected frames

I know, I've had a charger forever. I've also read the Wiki, and it said to remove the cyst n reinfect nidus. It didn't say drain (which I forgot about), and it didn't say "don't 'cure' Nidus". I wanted it for looks. Do I have to get another Nidus and forma him all over again, or did he get reinfected after being cured? I can't seem to find anyone who knows. Feedback would be appreciated, Thank You.

Edited by Mustakrakish13

5 hours ago, Mustakrakish13 said:

I know, I've had a charger forever. I've also read the Wiki, and it said to remove the cyst n reinfect nidus. It didn't say drain (which I forgot about), and it didn't say "don't 'cure' Nidus". I wanted it for looks. Do I have to get another Nidus and forma him all over again, or did he get reinfected after being cured? I can't seem to find anyone who knows. Feedback would be appreciated, Thank You.

You can only get a bp from the quest once and if you want another you have to buy him from market with plat

37 minutes ago, kamyung said:

You can only get a bp from the quest once and if you want another you have to buy him from market with plat

So reinfection doesn't work even tho I had the option to do it? Sounds like a bug. I solved one bug by creating another, yay. Thanks tho.

Edited by Mustakrakish13

37 minutes ago, Mustakrakish13 said:

So reinfection doesn't work even tho I had the option to do it? Sounds like a bug. I solved one bug by creating another, yay. Thanks tho.

I meant Nidus not the cyst and who would want to buy a cyst?

12 minutes ago, kamyung said:

I meant Nidus not the cyst and who would want to buy a cyst?

I knew what u meant. What I'm saying is I reinfected my Nidus, but it doesn't work. Helminth wasn't active because I had the bug described in Nidus' Wiki. I did what it said to fix it, and it worked. But now the reinfection is bugged. I sat in the chair, left, then sat in the chair again to reinfect and awaken Helminth like it says to do in the wiki. The reinfecting, which only can be done to Nidus, doesn't work. 1 bug for another.