Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyries of the Void - Full Researched Clan - Discord Available - Monthly Prime Giveaways

FoxRules

Valkyries of the Void - Fully Researched Clan Dojo - Discord Ready and yes Monthly Prime Giveaways.

Been in many clans and have seen MR5-10 or even higher looking for help and when you look at their profile, you see them in a Moon Clan.
And there is a question that always popups in my mind - out of 1000 Members (of Moon Clan) why no one is ready to help them out.

I rather stay in a group of friendly 300 players than to jump in 1000 unknown with Zero response rate when asked for help.

So we've started a new Clan to help those who need help and others who want to have fun.

A little more about Valkyries of the Void -

Valkyries of the Void is new shadow clan but with experienced Vet players and a good Alliance [Arcanes Shards]. Whether it's Eidolon or Tridolon or spy or Kuva fortress or farming Warframe parts from various missions - Our core players have done it all.  Over the years we know how toxic some places get. So we have only one thing in mind - Toxic-Free and Newbie/Vet friendly Clan. Warframe is all about fun/excitement and rewards, so why stay in a Toxic clan?

What are we looking for?

Anyone who is interested in peace of mind and toxic-free clan. We are open to all - Newbie - Vet players.

We'll be hosting Various contests in the Alliance for Giveaways Ranging from Prime stuff to Mods.

Please PM/DM me or post in this thread with your in-game username and I'll personally invite you over.

Thanks again for listening to my semi-ranting.

-FoxRules

• 1 month later...
On 2018-12-21 at 6:43 PM, (XB1)Lord ov Loot said:

Do you accept xbox one solo players? If so my GT is Lord ov Loot. Thanks either way.

This is PC Clan actually. Consoles have a different setup for warframe. but if you ever get on PC you can join us. 🙂

On 2018-12-22 at 7:04 PM, katsukilove said:

Hi FoxRules,

Can I join your clan too? My username is katsukilove (PC)

The invitation has been sent. Please check ur inbox. And as always we all on the clan will be helpful to you.

Fox

I’m a returning player. I first discovered Warframe when Nek Prime was released (late 2016 I think). Played quite a bit for a few months and then burned out. Coming back now as MR10 and trying to find my way through all the new content. Looking for a clan to call home, hoping you’ll be a good fit. Hoping to get into Eidolon hunting at some point among other higher level content, as time and RL allow. 

4 hours ago, AstraelOrannis said:

I’m a returning player. I first discovered Warframe when Nek Prime was released (late 2016 I think). Played quite a bit for a few months and then burned out. Coming back now as MR10 and trying to find my way through all the new content. Looking for a clan to call home, hoping you’ll be a good fit. Hoping to get into Eidolon hunting at some point among other higher level content, as time and RL allow. 

Of course. Invite has been sent. Please check your in-game Inbox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...