Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The old world

(XBOX)DEATHISJUSTICE

I believe it’s a time warframe was tied to the old world. How does all this come into play with human kind before the eidolon, ostrons, and Tenno. A secret sanctuary housing the last living knight of the old world. Kept alive by sentient energy and pilot of the first warframe the Crusader! A knight frame wielding a sword and shield as a primary. A dagger as a secondary and a two handed ethereal sword as back up. A pure melee driven frame. Something built to battle the threats of the time and unknowingly the threats of the future. I’ve been putting something together for years for an idea. I’ve been nervous about bringing it up. I’ve had this idea in my head since I watched this game tick it’s way up to thousands of users through growth emails to where it is now. I have an account on pc xb1 and ps4. Let me know what you guys think of the idea. If it’s a bust say it. You won’t hurt my feelings. But I think this could work and I know if done properly it could be epic!

Excalibur is canonically the first warframe. From the Excal Prime codex entry:

"The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.

We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and fury striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend. Excalibur was the first.

- Orokin 'Warframe' Archives"

10 minutes ago, (XB1)DEATHISJUSTICE said:

i was referring to an older legend a knight believed to be cursed by spirits justa concept for the creation of a new warframe. I get the pre dating Excalibur’s existence idea may not be popular as that is still my go to frame. Just throwing it out there 

The thing with WF creation is that there will always be a first ... the rest can come in afterwards in any lore or method ... There can be an old knight ... maybe a failed model that didn't actually fail ... anything is possible.

Edited by Errodin