Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despair And Bullet Attractor?

z03h

I've tried fighting some bosses, and a mag uses Bullet Attractor, but when it goes up, I don't get any damage numbers.

does despair not work with bullet attractor and I'm not dealing any damage or are numbers just not showing up?

I'm not sure if it's all projectile weapons or just select ones, but at the very least throwing knives and arrows seem to ignore bullet attractor entirely. I've never tried it with a mag herself, but these two weapons are immune to the bullet attractor placed on you by Sargas Ruk. Most weapons will quickly begin to kill you if you keep firing at him (or an ally, if not soloing), but these just go straight where you throw them.

I know at the very least that the Miter saw blades, while projectile-based, are pulled in by bullet attractor.

Edited by Zamte

just tested, sargas ruk bullet attractor works on despair, since I dont think he sets you on fire, so why shouldnt it be the same with mags bullet attractor

I'm not sure if it's all projectile weapons or just select ones, but at the very least throwing knives and arrows seem to ignore bullet attractor entirely. I've never tried it with a mag herself, but these two weapons are immune to the bullet attractor placed on you by Sargas Ruk. Most weapons will quickly begin to kill you if you keep firing at him (or an ally, if not soloing), but these just go straight where you throw them.

I know at the very least that the Miter saw blades, while projectile-based, are pulled in by bullet attractor.

just tested, sargas ruk bullet attractor works on despair, since I dont think he sets you on fire, so why shouldnt it be the same with mags bullet attractor

Weird. They must have fixed it then, or it's despair specific. My Kunai weren't effected by it a few weeks ago.