Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Daimonos Looking For Recruits! [No MR restrictions!]

LokiLaufeyson

My clan Daimonos is looking for recruits to join our ranks! We have a full dojo setup: Trading post, all research labs, obstacle course etc. We have research done as well! (Although not 100%) We welcome players of all ages, regardless of MR. All we ask is that you do not go inactive for too long (not more than 90 days), although we understand that you may have life commitments. Do let us know if you are going inactive for a period of time and we'll make exceptions. 🙂 If you are interested in helping out with clan duties do let us know as well! We are currently a shadow clan (reduced from mountain clan) to manage the clan better, and we have 4 slots left! (26/30 people currently). We are now part of the Gun and Blade Alliance!

Interested? Leave your IGN names here to join!

Edited by LokiLaufeyson

IGN in this case is In Game Name, right? I'm pretty new (MR3, know absolutely nothing, have been blessed w/ an arcane but have no idea what it means) but would like to join a small clan. Would you be alright with that? In Game Name is "Wcervbtn".

Edited by Wcervbtn

hello! my IGN is: BEATO_ 

I would love to join your clan if you are still recruiting! I'm new to the game but the game is super fun. I'd like to contribute to the clan somehow (eventually) once I get more knowledgeable about the game

Edited by BEATO_