Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

“Default” skin for MOA companions?

FluffyArcheops

For our other companions, many variants of skins are available, representing how they appear as an enemy unit. These include the Hyekka and Moonless/feral skins for Kavats, Drahk and Underbrush/feral skins for Kubrows, Degenerate/infested lancer skin for the Helminth charger and Carabus skin for Dethcube. It seems only right that MOA companions have a regular Corpus MOA skin too, right? A possible argument against this would be that it can confuse players, but there already exists a different appearance for Shockwave MOAs hacked from cabinets, which display a lighting effect on the body. This could surely be implemented in order to differentiate them from hostile units, aside from names and the companion marker. It’d be nice to see in Fortuna, or even if it’s added sometime after. 

Of course, I have a bias because I quite like the appearance of the standard Corpus MOAs. I hack them from cabinets every chance I get. 

Yes I too quite like the standard moa design, it's odd for the legs we get regular moa and Bursa legs but everything else is unique, maybe there will be a 3rd moa leg type that won't be off a allready existing moa still Bursa and Moa even Fusion Moa and ambulas skins would be nice