Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sound] Ordis volume option should NOT be used for quest dialogs!

(XBOX)JestersShade

Hi.

Some time ago, I had created a topic about this issue, but since it was old, it had been archived.
Since it's still in game and can be quite annoying, I'm re-posting it here, hoping a sound dev at DE will see it and may have thoughts on it ^^

"
My Ordis volume is around 50% but I have the feeling some Tennos have also muted it ^^.

So I'm finding a bit weird that dialogs during quests use this setting when it should obviously only be for recurring lines while in the orbiter, and not for specific lines about quests plot, making a bit strange to hear 1 voice at normal volume and then Ordis much lower (or muted) ... 
"

Thanks

Previous topic:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/810185-ordis-volume-should-not-be-taken-for-quests-dialog/

Then you are asking for a new option.

What I'm talking about is consistency in dialog volume: you want to mute them altoghether when I just want to hear every line at the same volume.

It's not opposite, and I wouldn't mind an option for people like you, but you don't seem to "disagree" with me, just asking for something different.