Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading screens.

OBCallum

Question

Returning player stopped playing just after the launch of sanctuary. I play on a pretty good PC, but I get stuck on every loading screen. I re-installed my game on SSD instead of my hard drive earlier done all the verify and optimize things on the launcher but still get infinite loading screens. Anything that might help?

7 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, OBCallum said:

Returning player stopped playing just after the launch of sanctuary. I play on a pretty good PC, but I get stuck on every loading screen. I re-installed my game on SSD instead of my hard drive earlier done all the verify and optimize things on the launcher but still get infinite loading screens. Anything that might help?

does that happen when you try to get in multiplayer mission? It might be your internet connection to the host. Check your region.

1 minute ago, Kyoresh said:

does that happen when you try to get in multiplayer mission? It might be your internet connection to the host. Check your region.

I figured it out from looking around at other forum posts, problem with the game putting you into infinite loading screens if you alt+tab out often, which I do a lot. Had to change from full screen to borderless full screen and the problem has now been fixed. But to answer your question, no it was not multiplayer it was any loading screen just going to missions or whatever from my ship, even if on solo and I'm host. 

32 minutes ago, OBCallum said:

I figured it out from looking around at other forum posts, problem with the game putting you into infinite loading screens if you alt+tab out often, which I do a lot. Had to change from full screen to borderless full screen and the problem has now been fixed. But to answer your question, no it was not multiplayer it was any loading screen just going to missions or whatever from my ship, even if on solo and I'm host. 

ah ye that ALT+TAB thing...had the same problem a few years ago ^^ thought they fixed it 😄

13 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

ah ye that ALT+TAB thing...had the same problem a few years ago ^^ thought they fixed it 😄

I never used to have a problem with it, they must of brought it back with a recent update... Appreciate you trying to help.

7 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Same problem, this is really pissing me off, has been this way for ages now. Can't use WFM with this crap...

The "fix" is mentioned right there in the topic though?

On 2018-11-06 at 10:41 PM, OBCallum said:

Had to change from full screen to borderless full screen and the problem has now been fixed.

On 2018-11-24 at 12:23 PM, -AxHx-Vile said:

The "fix" is mentioned right there in the topic though?

That's not a fix, it's a work around, with dramatic performance shortcomings... Not playing the game also avoids the problem, or restarting the game every time I have to check Warframe Market, stupid solutions...