Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about new music?

-ViperStrike-

Wouldn't it be nice if more fan art could make it up to the game? It could be a Tennogen for drawings and even music instead of just frame skins. We already got that more or less for Orbiter's screen displays and clan emblem. Music is already in with super-lite versions for Mandachord that we can even share in-game. Having your own soundtrack on your computer is cool and free for the player but that comes at the cost of in-game immersion. I don't feel like putting music my Media Player every time I'm switching between the usual farming and real quest progress so putting in-game music on and off is kinda tiresome. In the end my Media Player is always on. I don't always enjoy that way.

Real compositions could be found in the market to be bought or simply donated by users. If commercialized it could be through Tennogen and Steam. If donated both should follow some sort of lore-friendly rules just to make sure. These songs could work for each missions and per faction.

Corpus soundtrack is very electro industrial and remains enjoyable, my favorite ever. Keith and George are just that good to compose. But in the last decade I have seen loads of indie performers doing it solely and by hanging out Youtube's without any sort of agents. I guarantee new audible content would would be very abundant with a green flag from DE!

Edited by CyberGothic
Misspelling