Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Trim The Mod List

Liltha

I'm sure this has been posted before but as it isn't on the front page and it is becoming more of an issue the longer I play I wanted to post it anyway as it should be a small fix I hope that would be very helpful.

Just simply make it so the mod list when adding mods to a weapon/warframe only shows a single instance of a mod rank for each mod, or alternitively just show a single instance of each mod type with a drop down menu for rank. It gets frustrating looking through a dozen pages of rank 0 reach mods to find the one rank 4 I have of it, I have no need to see 30 rank 0 mods, there is no reason to show them all.

They said two livestreams ago it would be fixed.

It's cool you think that would take two lines of pseudo code, but it's going to take quite a bit more.

Wow at what point did I say it would take two lines of code, real or not? Just that it should be a small fix. Keyword there is should, I could be wrong, it could very well be a job that outweighs redoing the foundry and market screen, it could be harder than redoing the whole drop table, or adding in new frames and weapons, or new game modes. In fact it might very well require an entire overhaul of the system from the bottom up to accomplish, though I strongly doubt any of the above is so. 

All I indicated was that it would be nice not to have to scroll through page after page of duplicate mod. I missed them talking about doing it in a livestream it is nice to know they are working on it. Which would have been an easy enough answer to give. I hope it comes soon, I always appreciate quality of life improvements to the UI.