Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deforma

Darkseal

Then build variety goes down as people make combination crit-rainbow builds thanks to the increase of mod slots.

As I don't want my end goal to have my load out so powerful I could train my cat to do endless defense for me, I don't want this.

Actually the slot limit prevents us from just squeeze in everything in a weapon that we want.

You have to make decisions. I like that approach.

So, no. -1

The Mod cap is what limits most IMO, so I would think as these new areas keep coming and the ai increases, the bosses get buffed, the enemy levels go up, this would be wanted... no? Like I said, mod cap would not increase, just adding a new slot.

this would also keep you from adding all maxed cards, since the mod cap stays the same.... Unless you want to forma a 6th-7th time. and if you have that kind of devotion to a weapon, wouldn't you want to be "rewarded" for making such a bada$$ gun?

just a thought.

Potatoes 

The Mod cap is what limits most IMO, so I would think as these new areas keep coming and the ai increases, the bosses get buffed, the enemy levels go up, this would be wanted... no? Like I said, mod cap would not increase, just adding a new slot.

this would also keep you from adding all maxed cards, since the mod cap stays the same.... Unless you want to forma a 6th-7th time. and if you have that kind of devotion to a weapon, wouldn't you want to be "rewarded" for making such a bada$$ gun?

just a thought.

Potatoes fix any problems you'd have with mod capacity, though. Add three Forma's, and suddenly, the capacity doesn't seem so low. There's a reason why we only have eight for weapons and 10+1 for Warframes. I want to see weapons having specific loadouts and builds, unique to each player's style. I don't want to see people cramming every possible mod into a Hek or Strun Wraith and just straight up murdering everything within a five-hundred meter radius of their weapons.

Okay not sure people get it. You have to gleam three times before using this lol. That's 120 levels to have this at level 30 with ONE extra slot. No forma. So far these has been nothing I could do to get a weapon to higher levels once I got max mods on all 8 slots. With this idea it would take me the sameamount of time that iv already put into that weapon to do just.one extra mod slot? That's so fair plus you have to actually have one of these deformas to begin with? This is the best suggestion for leveling after hitting a max that iv heard yet! +1

Yeah, and I'm not sure you understand the amount of patience gamers are willing to sink into games, especially for epic weapons. The Relic weapons from Final Fantasy XI can take literal years to acquire, and the Mythic even longer, yet a good number of people have been seen to have acquired them. The Mythics have been described as absolutely worthless compared with the Relics and Empyreans (another epic set), and people still get them. I've asked a Mythic user why, and he said it was just for the heck completing the game's most impossibly time-consuming side-quest. Polarize three times, in the process maxing out the weapon thrice, gain additional mod-slot, resets polarities, do again, polarize more, which means maxing out even more. The whole process might take a week or two, and less for the truly devoted.

Now, I'm not saying everyone has that kind of patience. I just don't want a readily available game-breaking mechanic anywhere near Warframe. If there would be any such mechanic, I'd simply like to see it, as in Final Fantasy XI, be impractically tedious to acquire.

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't misunderstand the amount of "epic" I would want to add with the DEForma...... Max number of time to Deform would be 1 or MAYBE 2.... Nothing "gamebreaking" for high level mobs. Also, maybe you would have had to forma 3 times before this becomes available (or even needed in my opinion).

Plus, the drop rate to obtain would be stupid... 1% - .067% or a cool 35 plat.

• 3 weeks later...