Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Garuda her old 4

Waruro

1 hour ago, Aeryes said:

The new one is a lot more interesting and satisfying. A blender would make her other 3 skills rarely used. Only issue with her 4 is it needs a serious buff unless there's some significant synergy I'm missing.

I'm still testing it out but I found an interesting combo. If you use her 4 (Seeking Talons) on an enemy and then throw a charged blood ball from her 1 (Dread Mirror) the enemy should melt from all the slash procs in seconds. I tested this out on a group of level 110 Corrupted Gunners and it shredded them. The energy required is a lot though which I do not like. 

1 minute ago, Threa said:

I'm still testing it out but I found an interesting combo. If you use her 4 (Seeking Talons) on an enemy and then throw a charged blood ball from her 1 (Dread Mirror) the enemy should melt from all the slash procs in seconds. I tested this out on a group of level 110 Corrupted Gunners and it shredded them. The energy required is a lot though which I do not like. 

Yeah when you hit marked targets with her orb they pretty much get 1 shot. With 250% power strength I can insta kill lvl 100 heavy gunners. Would still be nice to have the bleeds them selves do a little more damage though as sometimes you're in an awkward situation and it can be difficult to find an opportunity to throw her orb, though honestly that awkwardness is mostly because he shield is only frontal.

3 minutes ago, Waruro said:

3 seconds charging up an skill that does literally no damage it's literally more boring.

As someone pointed out there's a method to do more damage with it to absurd degrees. Marked enemies take more damage from the blood orbs one. You mark multiple targets, and hit multiple targets. 

She's kinda a support Burst damage frame tbh better suited for group endurance. But she can probably do normal endurance solo fine aswell if you take advantage of the map. I can see her being a nice pick in missions like. She might be strongest with her back to a corner given her shield.

19 hours ago, Waruro said:

3 seconds charging up an skill that does literally no damage it's literally more boring.

That's on you , use cast speed mods and combo her 4 with other abilities or weapons.

Don't spread misinformation just because you watched a certain Mesa main video on the topic .

Edited by Spectre-8

On 2018-11-08 at 7:17 PM, Aeryes said:

Yeah when you hit marked targets with her orb they pretty much get 1 shot. With 250% power strength I can insta kill lvl 100 heavy gunners. Would still be nice to have the bleeds them selves do a little more damage

That's where your 100% status chance to apply bleed procs from any damage source (mainly weapons) comes in.

I don't like either of her ultimates. The blender was not very interactive, was slow, and didn't instill that it would be particularly strong or anything, to even warrant the loss in mobility.  I want to be a space ninja, I don't want to have another one, a bird themed one at that, not be agile. This new ultimate is just plain slow and not that good either. Her other abilities also need more work.

Edited by UrielColtan