Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Mode Suggestion: Just Run.

CosyPigeon

Basically a game mode idea from FEAR 3, where the level extends in a linear fashion in one direction, and a poisonous fog comes from one direction, and a horde of increasingly deadly enemies comes from the other, forcing players to quickly fight and run their way through enemies in order to survive. Add in lots of parkour sections that are necessary in order to outrun the fog, and this game mode could be allot of fun :)

I think this is a neat idea, but instead of a new mission type all together, make it a normal mission event. As in you are heading to extraction when suddenly lotus says something like "They are closing the blast doors" and then you have to get to extraction before the blast doors close on you getting you locked in. And if everyone gets locked in, you fail the mission.

Along with that have enemies be increased in spawn rate by a bit coming at you. I think it would add a little more flair to normal missions, instead of players spamming def missions all the time.

Game Mode Suggestion: Wormhole + M Prime spam.

For every other frame: Zoren/ Dual Cleaver slash.

I still think the game mode would be fun, if you wanted to ruin the fun by running volt or nova, that would be your business I guess. Or they could just change the rate at which the fog advances depending on what sort of frames are playing, or they could put in an energy drain mechanic so you have to rely on parkour skills instead of power spam. 

Basically a game mode idea from FEAR 3, where the level extends in a linear fashion in one direction, and a poisonous fog comes from one direction, and a horde of increasingly deadly enemies comes from the other, forcing players to quickly fight and run their way through enemies in order to survive. Add in lots of parkour sections that are necessary in order to outrun the fog, and this game mode could be allot of fun :)

Sounds like fun :D

I think this is a neat idea, but instead of a new mission type all together, make it a normal mission event. As in you are heading to extraction when suddenly lotus says something like "They are closing the blast doors" and then you have to get to extraction before the blast doors close on you getting you locked in. And if everyone gets locked in, you fail the mission.

Along with that have enemies be increased in spawn rate by a bit coming at you. I think it would add a little more flair to normal missions, instead of players spamming def missions all the time.

It would be nice to have both TBH. 

I really feel like this should absolutely be the next game mode. Some form of running parkour type thing. I'm not necessarily keen on out running fog but I think something slightly more lore fitting might work (just my opinion). In any case outrunning "something" whether it be a lock-down, poison gas, or whatever else is thought up. I feel this is not only a good idea but a great one :D

Also on the note of power usage, I think there's room for teamwork there! have you ever run loki with an ash? Decoy + teleport + switch teleport = 2 people working together to get around. I think that's fun ^^ like alot of fun :D

OR!

Decoy + Ash teleport(decoy) + switch teleport(decoy) + switch teleport(teammate 3) + switch teleport(ash) + switch teleport(teammate 4) + Ash teleport(teammate 3 or 4) + switch teleport(ash) + Ash teleport(anyone) ...(I mean we all know nova can move entire teams, but really what cant nova do? >->;)

...I got side tracked. ANYWAY

+1 I hope the devs really consider this x3

Game Mode Suggestion: Wormhole + M Prime spam.

For every other frame: Zoren/ Dual Cleaver slash.

If one player dies, Mission failed. If playing solo, moveset disabled. As for weapon slash, make it a dynamic environment. Maybe have barrels explode and have the level turn as in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgdLgazq-E

It could be in a ship that is being destroyed. No health drops, and windows are exploding. If you linger in a room with windows broken, you will most certainly die. Since there are no enemies, Ultimates will be disabled, thus making it impossible for Trinity to heal anyone. As to why the windows would break in a systematic fashion, I have no clue.

Perhaps a quick escape random event : you complete your mission, head to the escape pods... but when you step in, you notice the place is rigged with explosives; cue a hasty escape while everything behind you starts to explode while you have to make your way to another set of escape pods (because really, by now, I think they're tired of letting Tenno escape scot free each time, don't they?)

this is pretty much how everyone plays every mission, excepting defenses.