Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive FPS drop then crash in Fortuna

K4tabatic

Yeah same here (dropping from 120 to even below 50). It's veeeery poorly optimized. But from what i remember PoE had the same issue at launch, so hopefully within a week or two it becomes playable for everyone with fps problems.

17 minutes ago, Kyranee said:

PoE had the same issue at launch

I didn't knew that, i returned after a month of PoE launch and occasionally faced some FPS issue here and there but very minor, but on Fortuna  it dips at 40 sometimes for no reason, in dev stream they said it'll be more optimized than PoE hmmm, anyways if PoE was facing the same horrible issues at launch then i'm more hopeful now that Fortuna will get fixed and we can enjoy sweet 120 fps at max.

@--Chicken- Man the problem is definetly not the computer my computer runs rainbow six and pubg on high with no fps drops but warframe appears to have some issues on it, like fps doesnt even reaches 60 fps, and its using 60% of the gpu and less than 1 gb of v-ram out of the 4 i have avaiable, there is some problem going on with the anistropic filtering or even rendering, cause i already tried to lower the graphics to the minimum and it's not getting higher than 55 fps, with extreme bugsplat and flickering on the screen. Besides one of my friends has a gtx 970 with 4 gb on it, and mine is currently gtx1050ti so before you get all cocky and start complainig about other users setup and brag about how your computer can run everything, please take note of whats really happening, and really try to understand what people are saying instead of blindly jumping into conclusions, thank you and have a good day my sir

Edited by stephan_jaggi5
corrections

this issue is still occurring after over a week

I've disabled anisotropic filtering, and verified game cache

No other area/node in the game drops FPS so low for me, even during eidolon fights

i've constantly had to restart my computer because the FPS crash in fortuna affects my computer outside the game, and i'm wondering if there's something wrong with my computer

can't even walk outside the elevator now without leaving 30 seconds later due to massive FPS drops which eventually turn into a crash