Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music?!?!?

Hipsterhippo153

copy pasting what I posted in sound feedback:

I don't understand why DE or other devs don't understand how important music is. No matter how good the gameplay is or how good looking the environment is, it will be the music that brings the soul in the game. I think this game has like 5 tracks or less and most go unused entirely.

They should do it like in PSO with ambient music and battle music being separate but similar.

Example my favourite place jungle from PSO ep2.

This is out of battle music: 

And battle music in same area: 

They already kind of have the same system but it needs more music desperately. Music can entirely make or break a game.

DE, if you do end up including music please also include a way to turn it off. I always play games with the music volume slider at 0 and I think many, many others do the same. If you want background music so badly, why not just turn on your stereo, or launch winamp/itunes/whatever?

copy pasting what I posted in sound feedback:

I don't understand why DE or other devs don't understand how important music is. No matter how good the gameplay is or how good looking the environment is, it will be the music that brings the soul in the game. I think this game has like 5 tracks or less and most go unused entirely.

They should do it like in PSO with ambient music and battle music being separate but similar.

Example my favourite place jungle from PSO ep2.

This is out of battle music: 

And battle music in same area: 

They already kind of have the same system but it needs more music desperately. Music can entirely make or break a game.

With you on this idea 100%. I love games like anybody else, but it is the music that people remember most of their lives. Music made a huge impact for games of the past and present. SO I really hope DE has something in the pipeline about this already.

With you on this idea 100%. I love games like anybody else, but it is the music that people remember most of their lives. Music made a huge impact for games of the past and present. SO I really hope DE has something in the pipeline about this already.

When sci-fi games have bad music (like Warframe) I just pull up some Half-Life 2 tunes.

Anything plays better with half-life 2 music.

• 1 month later...

Current type of soundtrack is excellent and I just want more of it. It keeps up the mood and also keeps me awake as many missions I would fall asleep without the sound effects and soundtrack.

I would suggest soundtracks with the Digeridoo instrument.

For those that don't like the soundtrack its just to turn it off and listen to something else, the current style tho will keep this game different

and at least for me its much of what keeps me playing.

For now guys Overwolf is a good program to use for a Custom soundtrack.. and it can be integrated inside of Warframe as opposed to having to Alt Tab to change the song.

For some time ive been Playing Warframe to OC remix's Maverick Rising.. its a pretty cool mixture.