Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Split Sword Bug [Fixed]

Jakl635

Message added by NovusNova

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

In Arsenal the Dark Split-Sword was made to be able to swap between Dual Sword and Heavy Blade stances. For whatever reason after Fortuna, the Dark Split-Sword can no longer equip Riven mods or Dual Sword stances. Once equip in arsenal the mods immediately are removed from the weapon once exiting the upgrade tab. Not quite sure why this happened but figured I would mention the bug.

Looks like I am not alone. Talking about a bug made our best melee unusable. The stance, riven and this:

Hope DE can fix this new bug together with this ancient bug.

Although this ancient bug was present or not is still unknown.

It turns out that I have built the Dark Split-Sword because I got a riven mod of the weapon recently. I equipped it with the Tempo Royale stance, and the riven.
To my surprise when going to Hidron - Sedna to level up the weapon, the damage caused to the enemies did not reflect the stats of the weapon that should have (which did not show due to the bug). When I return to the orbiter and enter the arsenal I see that the riven is not equipped, I equipped it again and this time I tried to go with the stance Crossing Snakes, I noticed the same error and more importantly, the weapon was still in the form of heavy sword and not like double swords. When returning to the orbiter note that none of the 2 mods was equipped.
Only heavy sword stance mods remain in the build, while double sword stance mods disappear from the build when leaving the arsenal.

Dark_split-sword_build_bug.png

This happened 6 times in a row, and even tried to restart the game a couple of times.
As mentioned by the Warframe Wiki this error was fixed in Update 19.0 (stance error) and in Update 21.0.8 (riven mod error) but the bug seems to remain active.

Edited by Latios.One
Spelling correction

The title of the thread is quite self explanatory. Whenever I equip a dual sword stance on the Dark Split Sword and exit out of the upgrade menu, it immediately unequips and goes back into heavy blade mode. It's really frustrating since I got a riven for this weapon but can't use it.

Any comment from you lovely devs at DE would be much appreciated, or if anybody has a workaround that'd be great too.