Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sure Footed --> Grineer Drop?

escape123

The wiki states that this mod is only obtainable from transmute.

But a couple of user comments say they got it from a Grineer drop.

Any confirmation whether this can be farmed for?

i dropped mine in the void the other day, the wiki lies man, i can show you the screenie if you'd like, trust me just grind it out, and personally 60% resist to knockdown is OP imo as my frost loves to be on his feet :D

edit: the mod is just in my mod selection, if you want me to look out for it in a random place i shall do so and notify you via ingame.

Edited by xoxcloudxox

When it first came out, it wasn't in the drop tables. It was Transmutation only. They might have added it in the drop tables by now, but you have a better chance of getting it via the Transmutation system. Fuse 4 different rare mods and you will always get a rare in return.

yeah thats how i got sanctuary the fastest way.

Thank goodness! They must've added it to drop tables during hot fixes or something. It's the last one I need outside of Primed Chamber.

When it first came out, it wasn't in the drop tables. It was Transmutation only. They might have added it in the drop tables by now, but you have a better chance of getting it via the Transmutation system. Fuse 4 different rare mods and you will always get a rare in return.

Not true. I've gotten a common mod out of transmuting 4 different rare mods before. It's a low chance though.

I have almost every mod except for this, Primed Chamber, Master Thief, and Retribution. If it drops, its drop rate is absurdly low.

sure foted got form transmute..  not have luck with farming on kappa/kiste T__T

when hope for retribution i got sure footed, but when hope sure footed got retribution 3 times

total spent 1,5-2 mil credits 

btw is that primed chamber avaible to obtain now ?? are u not mistaken with charged chamber ??

good luck with the other player to get sure footed ^_^

sure foted got form transmute..  not have luck with farming on kappa/kiste T__T

when hope for retribution i got sure footed, but when hope sure footed got retribution 3 times

total spent 1,5-2 mil credits 

btw is that primed chamber avaible to obtain now ?? are u not mistaken with charged chamber ??

good luck with the other player to get sure footed ^_^

edit: irrelevant, no i dont think its out for players, charged is though.

Edited by xoxcloudxox