The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Hek Wraith?

Amistyrja

So the bolter is a Lotus era weapon, and can be Primed? Bolter is my bread and butter, but if they prime it, I'm not gonna bother forma and potatoing it. I'll save those for the prime version.

Sounds just like a matter of time bud... only reason I haven't gone nuts with formaing frames (although looking at ember, all for the best)

Bull...

I see that as foreshadowing. Bolter is getting an upgrade someday, and I'm not gonna touch it. I'll stick with my Strun Wraith and just keep my bolter basic.

Just sucks though, cuz the bolter is a mean S.O.B.

Sounds just like a matter of time bud... only reason I haven't gone nuts with formaing frames (although looking at ember, all for the best)

I'll still Forma my Frames...the only thing so far a Prime Frame has over its normal is looks and an extra polarity slot. And that polarity slot may not even be one you want/use. To me, Prime is either a wasted Forma with a different(sometimes ugly) look or an extra Forma built in with a different(sometimes sexy) look.

I personally prefer the regular Frost based on looks alone, but I'll take the Primed version...I'll just have to forma it for some of my other planned mods.

This is all based o the idea that they never do anything but add a polarity slot for Primed Frames. If they add dmg or armour or health or shields or anything like that to make it superior, then I'll prefer the Prime version. Till then, Prime is a paint job and a free Forma.

Edited by MasterZalm

The Hek is a Grineer weapon. Only 'Tenno weapons' are in Vandal/ Wraith and Prime editions. 

...which creates some confusion concerning the Braton. It looks like a Corpus weapon alright, but it fires bullets and has a Prime version. 

Strun is Grineer tech. So it is safe to assume that Wraith variants are for Grineer tech weapons, maybe others too.

OT, I bet there will be a variant of all weapons at some point, seems to be the way it is heading.

The Hek is a Grineer weapon. Only 'Tenno weapons' are in Vandal/ Wraith and Prime editions. 

...which creates some confusion concerning the Braton. It looks like a Corpus weapon alright, but it fires bullets and has a Prime version. 

Braton is a Corpus weapon. Look at the fansite kit. It's in the Corpus map and it also has Corpus insignia on the side of it. Snipetron is also a discontinued Corpus weapon. Lato is a Tenno weapon and Strun/Boar are also Tenno weapons with Tenno insignia on the mag (Boar) and stock (Strun).

pOgW6Tk.jpg

The insignia on the side. (Grey part, NOT the stock)

Edited by R3leaZ

The insignia on the side. (Grey part)

That is a Lotus Insignia....lotus is the ally of the Tenno.

Although the writing in the silver portion of the above where the trigger mechanism is seems like its the same writing on all the corpus ships. I will agree that the braton seems corpus in design, but that symbol is the Lotus Symbol.

Edited by MasterZalm

That is a Lotus Insignia....lotus is the ally of the Tenno.

GREY PART! In the middle. It is also written on the normal Braton.

2457058-autorifle.png

It's mirrored on this picture though. Lemme get the original picture... EDIT: Ah... it's the same with the original. xD

Edited by R3leaZ

He means the gray part above the handle not the stock

Edit: Tenno'd

Oh....I consider the stock the grey part....really dark grey, but I guess some might consider it a light black.

And that grey part, I consider silver, though silver is just a form of grey.

My bad, miscommunication.

Strun's Tenno gear. We currently have no basis to judge whether Wraith is Tenno exclusive.

What we know, so far:

- Vandal can only be applied to contemporary Lotus era gear.

- Prime can only be applied to contemporary and Orokin era Lotus gear.

- Wraith is applied to one Lotus era shotgun used by two other factions aswell.

Vandal is Tenno-made.

Prime is Orokin-made.

Corpus, Grineer, Infested and Clan weapons cannot be Prime/Vandal. Maybe Wraith?

I never knew that the Strun was Tenno, and haven't seen anything to suggest that(the Lancers and Corrupted actually suggest otherwise).

Do want Wraith Grineer weapons though.