Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls Help With Best Dps? Weapons For Volt & What Frame To Take After 1St

Amig0

For now i have Braton(13lvl) + defolts 12-13 lvls :\ thinking of bying between Bronco(but i read that bronco cant be more than 2 ammo now & glitches with 2-4 realoads in a row if buffed reload speed)&lex(but i see that mostly ppl happy with brocno than lex cuz find his Recoil too much annoying) next & snipe rifle after ( cuz i guess hes hast abilitiy & shield + low armor(10) make him moar like ranged class + i got artifact that increase snipe ammo drop chance =) )... ye? What frame to take 1st Mag-Frost-Ember or Ash? Lets say i need good damage & useful Vs bosses frames... Name 2 best of them? =) Other variants than i named also plausible ( if i missed some frames that good damage & vs bosses )

Edited by Amig0

Maybe you should tell people more about your playstyle...

What weapon type do you prefer?

Do you want abilities to protect yourself or rather deal massive damage with your abilities.

Warframe doesn't (or better: isn't supposed to) have a "best" weapon/warframe.

You have to choose what suits you.

Primary weapons with high dps are, as mentioned, Boltor, Gorgon and Hek, but you still have to choose which of them you like.

The Boltor's big advantage is the armor piercing effect (and the fun factor created by the fact that you can nail enemies to the wall), its disadvantage is the fact that the bolts have a travel time, so hitting moving targets at medium to long range can become very difficult.

The Hek is a shotgun. High damage, low range, as you can probably guess.

The Gorgon basically works like a minigun, as it has a spin-up time before it reaches its maximum fire rate. The accuracy isn't too high, so that attacking enemies at longer range is mostly a waste of ammo. This weapon is also pretty much what you call a bullet-hose, so bring some ammo-max mods.

To be honest, I wouldn't pair any of these with a Bronco, as the sidearm should compensate the weaknesses of the primary weapon.

A sidearm that basically goes with any weapon is the Aklato. You can barely go wrong with this weapon. The only arguments against it are that it only fires as fast as you can mash your mouse button and the relatively high ammo consumption.

The Lex should also work well with the 3 weapons mentioned above, as it's basically a pocket sniper that can barely run out of ammo. Note: The recoil very high, but the fire rate of this pistol is so low that your aim usually recovers before you can shoot again anyways. It doesn't really feature high dps, though.

Choosing a Warframe is more difficult than choosing a weapon, especially because I expect them to change far more than the weapons in the future.

Hmm Weapons have been covered.

But for warframes, lately i've been playing solo quite a bit and i've found loki the best, its fast, great survivablity abilities. Closely followed by Ash.

For group plays i much prefer Mag over Frost, simply because i dont like slow warframes and using sprint mods seems like just a waste. But don't get me wrong, Frost abilities are far superior to Mag's. Mainly Snow Globe and Avalanche whereas Mag only has Crush.

Its always fun having 205.6% Power Range and 58.3% Power Efficiency. Spamming Crush and watching enemies die in distant rooms.

Oh and if your only farming bosses, honestly, all warframe's damage abilities against bosses are greatly reduced (not sure about Ash's Shuriken though heard it still did a decent amount). Your best off grabbing one of the weapons mentioned above and blasting them to death with it.