Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission screen freezing permanently since Fortuna

Scarberius

Small issue but since Fortuna dropped am having an issue with the mission screen freezing, always with the timing bar at the same place. Is a permanent freeze since the game will not progress past that point and I have to crash the game to clear it. Can get back in afterwards with no problem. Happens in Fortuna and also in the regular map. Is a low incidence but a definite change since the drop.

Edited by Scarberius
tried to post screen shot - not allowed

Just to update this. The situation has gotten worse. I now can be in game in the lander and visuals disappear. There will be no weapon pictures shown, or foundry items although most of the screen is still correct... just the pictures or tags in the bar are gone. The game itself runs fine. When I see things are missing I know that the next mission, the loading screen will stop at about 80% filled and stay there permanently. Crashing out is the only way to end it. I'm not sure what is causing it although it may be when I Alt-tab out of the game to check something else since it seems to happen after I do that. I'll test more.