Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Primed Frames Get More?

SynisterDoom

I recently bought a founders pack and snagged my excal prime, best decision i've ever made. but theres... a big issue, He's not a whole lot diffrent from my normal excalibur.. he's just got alot of gaudy gold and a diffrent colour design, and some caster polarity's (turns out excal is pretty nice with a caster build) So yeah. aside from gaudy gaudy gold and a secret box trap interaction (which i still havent figured out how to trigger) Theres no diffrence from my excalibur and my excalibur prime. 

So the issue is. Should primed warframes get more buffs?

it doesnt have to be anything substancial. maybe a higher speed and armor rating? or energy cap?

Primed weapons have diffrent stats than their non-primed counterparts. why shouldnt warframes?

please post idea's for buffs and other feedback down below. keep it constructive please

I recently bought a founders pack and snagged my excal prime, best decision i've ever made. but theres... a big issue, He's not a whole lot diffrent from my normal excalibur.. he's just got alot of gaudy gold and a diffrent colour design, and some caster polarity's (turns out excal is pretty nice with a caster build) So yeah. aside from gaudy gaudy gold and a secret box trap interaction (which i still havent figured out how to trigger) Theres no diffrence from my excalibur and my excalibur prime. 

So the issue is. Should primed warframes get more buffs?

it doesnt have to be anything substancial. maybe a higher speed and armor rating? or energy cap?

Primed weapons have diffrent stats than their non-primed counterparts. why shouldnt warframes?

please post idea's for buffs and other feedback down below. keep it constructive please

To answer the whole box trap interaction thing for you, in the Void there are death orbs right? Well if you touch one it'll give a Prime frame 100 energy, but only once per orb per player.

iirc, they talked about prime frames having special buffs while in void, though they have yet to implement that past the energy you gain by walking past the balls o doom.

i hope they add more. maybe a partial corruption to the nerual sentry that lets you take over some of the corrupted?