Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops not working

THEICEMAN9

Hi,
I've had my Twitch and Warframe accounts connected for ages and have only started to get bugs recently. When the last round of prime for prime loot came, even though my account was connected and everything was perfect, like it is now, I didn't get my loot. I had to un-link my accounts then re-link them. Once I did this I got my loot. Thing is yet again the Twitch drops are not working. I've had my laptop next to me watching streams for the past 4 and a bit hours but I haven't gotten a single drop. I un-linked then re-linked my accounts again to see if this would help again but it hasn't. I'm not asking for you to give me items, I just want to let you know of this annoying bug, glitch or whatever it is. Long story short there's a problem with the Twitch Warframe rewards. I am dyslexic and I hope this makes sense.
Thanks

(I forgot that there was a forum for bug reports so this was for the support team but then I remembered and just copy-pasted it here.)

Yup Same Problem ... Re-link 4-5 time but nothing , I Try delete on Twitch Warframe link and re-link but nothing . 

under the Live i see this : (Sorry i from Hungary XD ) but i activate and link the Warframe but Always see this . Please Fix it . 

Engedélyezd a játékon belüli Dropokat fiók hivatkozással.

Warframe

Csatlakozás ideje: 12 perccel ezelőtt

Yeah, it's a 'chance' to drop, so that's why you don't receive a drop every hour.  However, it doesn't answer why others are literally getting 1 per hour every.... single....hour....  On one of the streams, someone stated that they watched warframe partners all weekend and got a crap load of drops; nearly one per hour watched..  Me?  I watched (so far) nearly 27 hours since the beginning of this event and got 3 drops.   Sorry, 4, just got one literally as I typed the last sentence.    

7 hours ago, (XB1)catmandont said:

Yeah, it's a 'chance' to drop, so that's why you don't receive a drop every hour.  However, it doesn't answer why others are literally getting 1 per hour every.... single....hour....  On one of the streams, someone stated that they watched warframe partners all weekend and got a crap load of drops; nearly one per hour watched..  Me?  I watched (so far) nearly 27 hours since the beginning of this event and got 3 drops.   Sorry, 4, just got one literally as I typed the last sentence.    

I don't think that's what they meant by 'chance'. I think what they meant is you have a chance to get anyone of the items from the drop table each hour, not, "you could watch for 12 hours and get nothing"

Sadly there is none. I've given up at this stage, I've had streams running for well over 50 hours but have given up. DE please fix this, there are so so many people who have gotten nothing. This is the whole Ash prime drama all over again.

Edited by THEICEMAN9