The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Will Warframe ever Utilize my hardware?

Xzorn

This has been a consistent problem for years.

It was a problem when I ran at 1080p and though I went up to 3440x1440p on a 970 OC to 1.6ghz I still at least knew my GPU was a bottle neck.

Now on an RTX 2070 still at 3440x1440p there is no bottle neck. Not CPU. Not GPU. The game simply doesn't use what it's given. I know Warframe apparently has issues with utilizing multiple cores but it can't even cap out one of them. So what's the problem here?

KfBuFaa.jpg

i7 6700k @ 4.2 Ghz
RTX 2070 @ 2.0 Ghz
16 GB Cas 14 3200 mhz
Running on 950 Pro m.2 NVME

I'm not using multi monitor though I do have about 20 tabs open in Firefox. Geforce Shadow play is disabled.

Now of course I go outside Solo....

yG2fHJ1.jpg

GPU usage goes into the 90s as it should, CPU usage fairly the same and I stay at my Monitors 100hz cap. So what's the deal here? It's obviously other players as the consensus of the past has said but it's doesn't appear to be strictly CPU / Thread limited. I'm not trying to be insensitive, it's a new GPU and new patch but you know how we PC gamers like our toys and as mentioned. This has kinda always been a problem.

I'll OC my CPU later to 4.4 or 4.5, haven't really had a to reason yet. See if there's any change....