Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of animals/rewards and we never see them

Wind_Blade

Conversation is fun, i really appricate them.. but we really lack of differents animals .. We only have 4 differents.. Yea each one have 3 differents race but it's basicly the same.

We need more animals (why their is no animals in the tier 3 reputation of solaris)

And it's will very cool if they gameplay was differents.. Why not put a predator that can only be called with sensor of smelt of an killed prey, exemple you kill a pobbers and it's attrack an special predator that can't be finded in other way (he can be agressive toward the player or not) (yea that not really conservation friendly but you get the point, we need different way to capture somes animals than the classic way (the fact the pobers is an 3 packs is cool because it's change how you hunt to catch them all (you need to call your friend if you don't use cc ability))

Another problems (that is small) is the fact we never see theses animals anywhere except in tracks.. i mean why .. it's the ecosystem.. why we don't see rarly some of theses animals in the wild nature when you do bonty and others.

And the biggest problems is the lack of rewards.. standing are good but it's not enough to do them. Flur are realy cute but after get them all you don't do them anymore.

A gamemode can be very fun but if their is no good rewards nobody will play it (arcwhing missions for exemple)

Edited by Wind_Blade

It would be better if they do something like MGS and add animal conservation on the dojo.That would make things better since overall it seems hunting is all about the cosmetics and i don't mind it.

PD: the variety on the hunt can be tweaked a little for example adding a corpus hunting just like you.