Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear Expiring, Did I Over Do It?

BelieverZ

It's simple want to get tons of Ammo boxes? Team heals?

Follow these steps.

1) Download AutoHotkey here -> http://www.autohotkey.com/

2) Install the software and run it after installation, can be seen running in the tray . 

3) It will have a script running in the background, so simply edit the current script, by Right clicking the icon in the tray, "Edit This Script"

4) Erase everything in the current script, paste this  exactly  into the notepad

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F8::
    Toggle := !Toggle
     While Toggle{
        send {enter}
        sleep 100
    }
return

5) Save the notepad, it over writes the current script but don't worry, if done correctly pressing "F8" will start the hotkey  pressing Enter, be sure to test it somewhere.

6) Start up warframe, and go to the Market -> Gear -> Select which gear you want to start, make sure you are in the buy Ui "Buy for 1000 cr" start the script by pressing "F8"

The script should run, if you think it isn't going through all the processes, e.g. Saying "Thank you for the purchase" it will happen every so often, but all the purchases made will go through, make sure not to buy the Omni Box i was really close to buying it.

Y95kJD7.jpg

It's simple want to get tons of Ammo boxes? Team heals?

Follow these steps.

1) Download AutoHotkey here -> http://www.autohotkey.com/

2) Install the software and run it after installation, can be seen running in the tray . 

3) It will have a script running in the background, so simply edit the current script, by Right clicking the icon in the tray, "Edit This Script"

4) Erase everything in the current script, paste this  exactly  into the notepad

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F8::
    Toggle := !Toggle
     While Toggle{
        send {enter}
        sleep 100
    }
return

5) Save the notepad, it over writes the current script but don't worry, if done correctly pressing "F8" will start the hotkey  pressing Enter, be sure to test it somewhere.

6) Start up warframe, and go to the Market -> Gear -> Select which gear you want to start, make sure you are in the buy Ui "Buy for 1000 cr" start the script by pressing "F8"

The script should run, if you think it isn't going through all the processes, e.g. Saying "Thank you for the purchase" it will happen every so often, but all the purchases made will go through, make sure not to buy the Omni Box i was really close to buying it.

Y95kJD7.jpg

Is that legal? I know most games don't allow botting but it seems like a good one. I want to stock up but drags so much.