Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kitgun bug lvl

Jackie..Quilt

I've been seeing a lot of people saying you need to be the Doer rank before it lets you guild your Kitgun, so that could be part of the issue. If that's the case though, I find it interesting that it's saying the rank of your gun is the issue instead of your rank in Solaris United.

On 2018-11-12 at 7:32 AM, Fukushu said:

I've been seeing a lot of people saying you need to be the Doer rank before it lets you guild your Kitgun, so that could be part of the issue. If that's the case though, I find it interesting that it's saying the rank of your gun is the issue instead of your rank in Solaris United. 

It. Bought. For platinum. Kitgan.
With the second purchased in the "offer the day" a similar story. They do not count in the profile, are still 28 lvl, although in reality the maxed.

1 hour ago, -Emptyness- said:

It. Bought. For platinum. Kitgan.
With the second purchased in the "offer the day" a similar story. They do not count in the profile, are still 28 lvl, although in reality the maxed.

First off, nowhere in your initial post did you mention it was purchased with platinum, though now that I'm looking at the colors and damage, that's definitely not a base Kitgun and explains the "Requires a Kitgun that has not been Guilded previously" message. Anyway, now that that's a known fact, here's how Guilding Kitguns works:

If obtained by grinding:

1. Farm Solaris United Standing to earn/purchase the blueprints for the parts you want
  2. Once all parts are built, take them to Zuud to construct the base Kitgun
  3. Rank it to 30
  4. Reach the rank of Doer in Solaris United
  5. Take your Rank 30 Kitgun to Zuud
  6. Guild it for 5,000 Standing and 10 Shelter Debt-Bonds, name it, and choose a polarity for it
  7. Rank it to 30 again to earn Mastery

If purchased with Platinum from the Offer of the Day:

1. Already Guilded, just needs to be named, polarized (Never bought an Offer of the Day, so I'm assuming you just get to throw in a polarity), and Ranked for Mastery

As for the thing about it not counting in the profile, if it's anything like Zaws, it's referring to ALL the Kitguns, not just the one you own, so you may need to max out all current Chambers (Tombfinger, Gaze, Rattleguts, Catchmoon) before it considers them as Max Rank, and this is coming from someone with a maxed Gaze and nearly maxed Catchmoon with Kitgun (and Zaws for that matter) not even showing up in his profile.