Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Texture Bug Half unplayable

Kr4ftt

Hey guys! Sorry for the low fps... OBS was rude on my potato, so here is the video:

https://youtu.be/KotZSH4V-8U

I play on my notebook using 32bits client because of potato Intel graphics, everything on low and etc. But it runs at 30fps, even reaching 50 ~ 60 when there is nothing going on. Plains of eidolon works fine, no graphical glitches, and Fortuna as well, everything great... Going outside is the problem. Feels like it's spreading a "Corpus wall", or "Corpus floor" segment, because on the mountains no such glitch appears. The worst part is when you need to save some fellows while killing the reinforcements and grabbing some data information from Sargents... You can't see inside, it's really funny and sad... Help? :) Thanks guys

I have the same issue, along with someone else over on the Steam forums. https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/1750106661719789166/

It seems like a directx 9 issue, as the other person in the thread was able to fix it by using dx10. I'm currently using 64bit and dx9, as dx10 causes me to have 3 minute loading screens when entering or exiting missions (around 8 minutes or so, when first opening the game). So I'm kinda stuck with this for now.

So far it only happens in Orb Vallis, as PoE and other tilesets don't have this problem.

24 minutes ago, BlitzKrak3n said:

I have the same issue, along with someone else over on the Steam forums. https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/1750106661719789166/

It seems like a directx 9 issue, as the other person in the thread was able to fix it by using dx10. I'm currently using 64bit and dx9, as dx10 causes me to have 3 minute loading screens when entering or exiting missions (around 8 minutes or so, when first opening the game). So I'm kinda stuck with this for now.

So far it only happens in Orb Vallis, as PoE and other tilesets don't have this problem.

Yeah, Me too the loading is really a pain when using dx10... damn, do you think this is fixable?? 

15 minutes ago, Kr4ftt said:

Yeah, Me too the loading is really a pain when using dx10... damn, do you think this is fixable?? 

I have no idea, since I've tried everything I can think of over the past year or two to fix the slow load times (been playing off and on since late 2014). I don't seem to have loading issues in the few other dx10 games I've played though, so I'm not sure what might be causing it.

2 hours ago, Duavey said:

Still have it, also using Intel HD graphics. Had to turn on DX10/11. Bit laggy though.

Yeah... I tried using the dx 10 or 11 and BAM spike af... I know dx9 is old and all but god dammit that runs smoothly... I know you guys will stop supporting the dx9 soon BUT... i will not be able to play this game anymore... I'm waiting a son for the end of the year and I can't invest in a new computer soooo yeah... 😞

On 2018-12-15 at 8:40 PM, LuanaRedlive said:

I had the same problem, but I've solved it. You need to enable the GPU particles, and to do so, you need to enable the DX10 in the laucher.

Enabling DX10 or 11 removes the lines but tanks performance. We're hoping for a more... professional fix.

• 4 weeks later...