Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking & Host migration issue for fussure missions

Matchiant

We had built a party through the recruitment channel to farm Chroma Prime systems from Axi C3 relics. But as we started the mission the host migration went crazy, booting members from the party and adding random people to the group, resulting in a lost oppertunity and wasted relics.

Edited by Matchiant

This happens to me a lot. I haven't done a proper endless fissure, with a proper pre-made group in almost over half a year now. 3 out of 4 times either I or someone else end up desyncing, you get dropped out at the end of a rotation end up losing everything you gathered or the whole group loses progress. Even if only one person ends up dropping rest of the group rightfully so say they want someone else, it happened to me yesterday there was a solid setup for a long run but host said "sorry we'll get someone else" after I got dropped twice at the end of the first rotation. I don't blame him tbh. Today again same shyt happened.

Technical support articles offer absolutely no help, support tickets don't help neither. I doubt they could do anything about it even if they wanted to. I'm running an i5 8400, 16 GB RAM, GTX1060 6GB GPU, 25Mbps connection which I tested time and again. Made sure IPv6 is disabled turned off DX10 11 and all the other crap, I have no problems with other games online or offline, and guess what: Same shyt happens and, there's no fix for it.

This happens exclusively in endless fissure missions and more likely to happen with pre-made groups. I've ran into similar problems in derelict mission for which you can not go with a random group. On the other hand a lot of pre-made groups I've joined for other resource farms, SO, ESO, PoE bounties, toroid farms etc I haven't had an issue like this.

So the main problem is with the endless fissures somehow but that is for DE to figure out, and so far they haven't shown an effort. I have no f**king clue as to what else I can do on my end.