Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Icons of extractors on a star map.

Psixoy

This is a proposal for adding extractor icons to the star map (and I don’t understand why it wasn’t done before). Improving the usability of extractors.

Example: If a player is absent for a long time and he wants to remove the extraction of extractors, he will have to fly around all his planets (up to 16) to find his extractors.
Why they can not have an icon, like a merchant of the abyss, so that you can immediately understand where the extractor is?

Révélation

TE5GQar.jpg

2 hours ago, Psixoy said:

This is a proposal for adding extractor icons to the star map (and I don’t understand why it wasn’t done before). Improving the usability of extractors.

Example: If a player is absent for a long time and he wants to remove the extraction of extractors, he will have to fly around all his planets (up to 16) to find his extractors.
Why they can not have an icon, like a merchant of the abyss, so that you can immediately understand where the extractor is?

Reveal hidden contents

TE5GQar.jpg

When the extractors are done, there is an icon on the "deploy extractor" position when the chart is not on a planet, click it to retrive all extractors at once, unless the icon went missing in the last 2 patches.

4 часа назад, trndr сказал:

When the extractors are done, there is an icon on the "deploy extractor" position when the chart is not on a planet, click it to retrive all extractors at once, unless the icon went missing in the last 2 patches.

This might work if I wanted to use extractors only once.

But it would be more convenient for me to see immediately where the extractors are installed, pull them out and replace them immediately with a new one.

In your case, I will press one button, and then I will jump around the planets, trying to remember "where was my first extractor? And where was my second extractor?" Seriously, it looks like a guessing game.