Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public squads in Fortuna/Vallis?

(PSN)xtharbadx

Question

How's the overall experience so far with public groups on the Vallis?

I'm wondering mostly because in PoE you usually do one activity and extract, while in the Vallis you can just keep going and pick up more bounties, just fool around etc.

How is that working, do people "extract" when they want? Can someone join in the middle of an open session?

1 answer to this question

UI is buggy still. the minimap constantly gets blocked at times when ur a client joining from fotuna itself. the minimap doesn't show details at times and details of the current part of the bounty doesn't always show to the clients. this makes it pretty frustrating. Not sure if its a recurring thing for many people or just me.

people can leave squads as always. thoughh host migrations sometimes almost always never manages to "reconnect" to new host or so, and you end up extracting. So far I still keep the items i get from the whole "outing" into foturna tho I'm not sure if all of it gets transferred over to account side. I only keep check of toroids or things like that. can't remmeber how much you mined

yes people can join middle of open sortie, you may join in when they're finish first 2 parts or so. At least in my experience, both as host and client. when the bounty is done, and the rest leave, if you're the host and start a new bounty, fresh pugs may also join