The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bug List: Invisible Doors, Resetting Warframe Colors, And Weapon Modding Not Working

Tempest3

So, since the patches today I've had more than a few new bugs show up... one of which is particularly disconcerting so far.

1. Invisible Door:

Simple enough... I joined a friend in his session (on Caloris) and just as we killed the last enemy, I ran into a doorway. Like, ran into it. Couldn't go through. He had no trouble and ran ahead to finish the mission (and we waited for the countdown to end). Very awkward. The door was completely invisible, but all of my weapons reacted like it was there too (Glaive bounced off, Paris arrows stuck in it, etc...).

warframep981doorbug.jpg

2. Resetting Warframe Colors:

Every time I recolor my suits now, they reset to their pre-patch color schemes upon exiting a mission. Every single time. This has been with Saryn and Nova so far. I change the colors, go into a mission, the colors are correct, exit the mission, and they're back to pre-patch.

3. Weapons Modifications and Colorations not working:

So I got my Latron Prime today and was super excited to see that I could change the colors on it (I know you used to not be able to). I colored it to match my suit and headed into a mission. It was the original colors. We finished the mission and I added a few mods and colored it again. We ran another mission and it was the original colors... and I didn't notice the mods working. Finished the mission and... yeah. There were no mods on it and it was original colors.

[Mods tried on Latron Prime: Serration, Shred, Speed Trigger, Piercing Hit]

Thoughts? Anyone else having similar problems? My Warframe mods are working just fine so far... that would be kind of horrific if they weren't. Also, my secondary *seems* to have kept the mod changes I made to it so far.

Edited by Tempest3

Has anyone else had the door glitch? It happened for a third time during another Caloris run... this time with pubs (eg., a different host).

Yes, my friend had this glitch... It was because he's a muggle! (joke)... But he can throgh it because he used nova's gate... it was in exter II (void)

So, since the patches today I've had more than a few new bugs show up... one of which is particularly disconcerting so far.

1. Invisible Door:

Simple enough... I joined a friend in his session (on Caloris) and just as we killed the last enemy, I ran into a doorway. Like, ran into it. Couldn't go through. He had no trouble and ran ahead to finish the mission (and we waited for the countdown to end). Very awkward. The door was completely invisible, but all of my weapons reacted like it was there too (Glaive bounced off, Paris arrows stuck in it, etc...).

warframep981doorbug.jpg

2. Resetting Warframe Colors:

Every time I recolor my suits now, they reset to their pre-patch color schemes upon exiting a mission. Every single time. This has been with Saryn and Nova so far. I change the colors, go into a mission, the colors are correct, exit the mission, and they're back to pre-patch.

3. Weapons Modifications and Colorations not working:

So I got my Latron Prime today and was super excited to see that I could change the colors on it (I know you used to not be able to). I colored it to match my suit and headed into a mission. It was the original colors. We finished the mission and I added a few mods and colored it again. We ran another mission and it was the original colors... and I didn't notice the mods working. Finished the mission and... yeah. There were no mods on it and it was original colors.

[Mods tried on Latron Prime: Serration, Shred, Speed Trigger, Piercing Hit]

Thoughts? Anyone else having similar problems? My Warframe mods are working just fine so far... that would be kind of horrific if they weren't. Also, my secondary *seems* to have kept the mod changes I made to it so far.

1. I had it happen on Terminus to a couple of other players. I was able to leave and they weren't.

2. Did you go directly into a level while still in the arsenal? Sometimes color changes to your frames and/or weapons aren't saved by the game unless you leave the arsenal.

3. It's been an issue lately where mods like to unequip themselves. It doesn't happen often for me (I've only had it happen like once.) but others have reported the issue as well.